Welcome to Hardware Addicts, a proud member of the TuxDigital Network. Hardware Addicts is the podcast that focuses on the physical components that powers our technology world.
In this episode, we’re talking about batteries in laptops. What ratings are important, how do these batteries work, and how to maintain your batteries to get the most life out of them. Then we head to Camera Corner where Wendy will discuss a tilt only lens.
So Sit back, Relax, and Plug In because Hardware Addicts Starts Now!
- cloud lifter = https://amzn.to/3aF7eHZ
- fethead = https://amzn.to/3ANucHx
- Phase One Tilt Lens: https://petapixel.com/2022/07/13/phase-one-launches-an-11990-40mm-tilt-lens-for-the-xt-camera/
Commands to check battery life:
- In Windows you can open powershell in admin mode and run a command like: powercfg /batteryreport /output “C:battery-report.html”
- In Linux you can use the upower command.