3D Printers Are Printing Our Way To The Future
June 17th, 2022
49 mins 22 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to Hardware Addicts, a proud member of the TuxDigital Network. Hardware Addicts is the podcast that focuses on the physical components that powers our technology world.
In this episode, we're going to be talking about 3D Printing and how they are paving the way to the future. 3D printed homes, food, body parts, it's all covered in this episode. Then we head to Camera Corner where Wendy will discuss camera gimbals that will make you want to start your own vlog.
So Sit back, Relax, and Plug In because Hardware Addicts Starts Now!
Hardware Discussed In This Episode:
- Insta360 ONE RS Action Camera: https://amzn.to/3zHTqH6
- Hakko FX888D-23BY Digital Soldering Station https://amzn.to/3QiF1Hb
- FM Radio Soldering Kit: https://amzn.to/3Oha0kV
- DJI RS3 : https://www.dji.com/rs-3-pro
- Zhiyun Crane 2: https://amzn.to/3NXakpl
- 3D Printed Home Article: https://interestingengineering.com/worlds-largest-3d-printed-housing-project